'Dazzling Bee' Activated Charcoal Tooth Polish
Our brand new 'Dazzling Bee' activated charcoal tooth polish is now available for testing.
Thanks so much for agreeing to be a willing tester.
The final product will be in a 50g glass jar but for testing purposes this sample will come in a 10g aluminium tin.
The aim of this paste is to provide a polish for your teeth which is full of natural goodies to provide a naturally anti-bacterial clean which will also lift stains and leave your teeth feeling smooth and shiny!
The ingredients in this oil are as follows:-
Coconut oil - naturally anti-bacterial and detoxing
Caprylic/capric triglyceride - made from combining coconut oil with glycerin. A natural antioxident which acts as a dispersing agent keeping the ingredients from clumping together or sinking to the bottom of the mixture.
Calcium carbonate - provides a mild abrasive along with natural minerals for your teeth
Bentonite clay - remineralizes teeth with calcium and magnesium, and its binding component also cleans out the mouth of any bacteria that may be forming
Sodium bicarbonate - clean stains on and between teeth
Activated charcoal - lifts stains by absorbing them from surface of teeth
Honey - naturally anti-bacterial
Vitamin E - natural preservative
Peppermint essential oil - naturally anti-bacterial (allergens limonene, linolool)
Directions of use: when you wish to polish your teeth, take a pea size amount of paste on the end of your brush and brush over teeth for a few minutes before rinsing. If you have a particularly stubborn stain then leave some of the product on the area for 5 minutes before rinsing. The activated charcoal works by absorbing the stain so doesn't need to be scrubbed over the tooth.
As with any product, be sure to discontinue use if you experience discomfort, sensitivity or other indications that the product may not be appropriate for your individual body chemistry.
As you have agreed to become a tester for HBB, please use the product and kindly complete this questionnaire and return via email or facebook messenger email@example.com.
- Do you suffer with sensitive teeth?
- Do you have staining on your teeth?
- Do you currently use a natural toothpaste?
- How easy was the paste to use?
- How did you feel about the consistency of the product - too firm/too soft/about right
- How did you feel about the texture of the product - too gritty/not gritty enough/about right
- Did you like the taste of the product?
- Did it leave your mouth feeling fresh?
- Did you notice that it lifted stains?
- Did your teeth feel clean after using?
- Did you experience any sensitivity?
- Did you enjoy using the paste?
- Would you use the paste again?
- Any other comments or suggestions?
Huge thanks from Cath & the bees xxx