Honey Bee Soap - Rose, Cardamon & Coffee (Sample Size)
Our brand new rose, cardamon & coffee soap is now available for testing.
Thanks so much for agreeing to be a willing tester.
The final product will be in a 95g bar in greaseproof paper but for testing purposes this sample will come in a 25g sample bar.
Made with moisture rich oils including coconut, olive and castor along with a dollop of soothing raw Welsh honey this new, limited edition soap, has a soothing blend of rose geranium and cardamon with a dusting of coffee to transport your senses to a field of exotic summer roses along with a dusting of coffee for mild exfoliation.
The ingredients in this oil are as follows:-
Sodium Cocate, Sodium Oliviate, Sodium Sunflower Seedate, Sodium Cocoa Butterate, Sodium Castorate, Sodium Beeswax, Honey (Mel), Coffee (Coffee Arabica), Rose Geranium Essential Oil (Pelargonium Graveolens), Cardamon Essential Oil (Elettaria Cardamomum) Rose Flowers (Rosa Damascena), (Limonene, Geraniol, Linalool, Citral)
As you have agreed to become a tester for HBB, please use the product and kindly complete this questionnaire and return via email or facebook messenger firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Describe your skin type – dry/normal/combination/oil/sensitive/acne or spot prone.
- Do you currently use a soap for face or body washing?
- How did you find the soap on your skin? Moisturising, soothing, drying, exfolidating etc..
- Did you like the smell of the product?
- Would you like more or less coffee in the product?
- If so would this be for smell or exfoliation or both?
- Did you enjoy using the soap?
- Would you use the soap again?
- Any other comments or suggestions?
Huge thanks from Cath & the bees xxx