Honey Bee Soap - Sweet Orange, Neroli & Sandlewood with Coffee (Sample Size)
Our brand new sweet orange, neroli & sandlewood soap with coffee is now available for testing.
Thanks so much for agreeing to be a willing tester.
The final product will be in a 95g bar in greaseproof paper but for testing purposes this sample will come in a 25g sample bar.
Made with moisture rich oils including coconut, olive and castor along with a dollop of soothing raw Welsh honey this new, limited edition soap, has a rich blend of sweet orange, neroli and sandlewood essential oils which create a fresh, woody, warm aroma to enliven your senses and nourish your skin along with coffee for mild exfoliation.
The ingredients in this oil are as follows:-
Sodium Cocate, Sodium Oliviate, Sodium Sunflower Seedate, Sodium Cocoa Butterate, Sodium Castorate, Sodium Beeswax, Honey (Mel), Coffee (Coffee Arabica), Orange Essential Oil (Citrus Sinensis), Neroli Essential Oil (Citrus Auratium), Sandlewood Essential Oil (Amyris Balsamifera Bark Oil), (Limonene, Linalool, Geranial, Citral, Farnesol)
As you have agreed to become a tester for HBB, please use the product and kindly complete this questionnaire and return via email or facebook messenger email@example.com.
- Describe your skin type – dry/normal/combination/oil/sensitive/acne or spot prone.
- Do you currently use a soap for face or body washing?
- How did you find the soap on your skin? Moisturising, soothing, drying, exfolidating etc..
- Did you like the smell of the product?
- Would you like more or less coffee in the product?
- If so would this be for smell or exfoliation or both?
- Did you enjoy using the soap?
- Would you use the soap again?
- Any other comments or suggestions?
Huge thanks from Cath & the bees xxx