Join us for our 'FREE' Masterclass
'Planting for Bees'
7pm Thursday April 8th
Want to make your garden a haven for pollinators this year but don't know where to start?
Hi there, my name is Catherine Clark, beekeeper and founder of natural skincare business, Honey Bee Beautiful,
I will be organising and hosting this exciting Masterclass joined by Nigel Madge, beekeeper, professional gardener and Fund Manager at the Bumblebee Conservation Trust.
- What's the difference between a honeybee and a bumblebee?
- What's the rarest bumblebee in the UK and how to spot them?
- When do bees need food and what plants are they looking for?
- Does colour matter?
- Does depth of flower head make a difference?
- How do certain plants help certain pollinators?
- What can you plant in clay or sandy soil?
- What about sunny and shady spots?
- What if I have a very small garden?
- How to plant bee friendly for the whole year?
- What to look for when buying your plants?
- What else can I do?
- How you can become a 'bee watcher' & help with bee surveys
- Q&A session taking all your questions
If you would like a reminder about the event and/or would like to hear from us with new products, skincare tips, what the bees are up to, health & wellbeing & nature stuff then you are most welcome to join the HBB family with the link below:-